Monday, December 22, 2014

New Hampshire Divorce Laws by Attorney Danielle Richey Santuccio

Welcome to my blog about New Hampshire laws, which includes New Hampshire Family Law, divorce law, child custody laws, legal issues regarding parenting plans, domestic violence petitions, stalking orders and other related New Hampshire laws.  These laws can affect your rights and the rights, welfare and future of your children.  I will be adding legal topics and laws in the coming weeks and months and I encourage you to read this frequently, and subscribe to my blog.

I am an experienced family law litigator.  My office in in Conway, New Hampshire, and I practice in Carroll County and throughout the state of New Hampshire representing individuals with family law issues.  Know your rights and protect your assets.

Call me for an initial consultation today!

Attorney Danielle L. Richey Santuccio
Conway, New Hampshire
1-603-447-1700

No comments:

Post a Comment